Once registered you can log in and:
- book appointments with your doctor
- request repeat prescriptions
- view lab results
- send secure electronic messages to your doctor
- set health goals and track your progress
- update some of your personal information.
Please note: Some of the services may not be available at your practice. Some online services such as repeat prescriptions may also incur a fee.
Apps are available
Many patient portals also have apps available for your smartphone - talk to your general practice team to find out more.
Safe and secure
Similar to internet banking, your records are protected to ensure your information is completely safe and secure. We rely on you to keep your password a secret and to take all reasonable measures to protect your information.
Take control of your health and join today!
Talk to a member of your general practice team to find out how to get started. They'll also talk to you about any costs involved.
- You will need to provide a personal email address and proof of identity.
- You must be 16 years old or over to sign up.
Log in to your patient portalLog in to to my indici